Sterling Financial Consultants Limited offers a wide range of financial planning services including:-
- Planning for retirement – through personal and stakeholder pensions, including self-invested personal pension schemes (SIPPs).
- Planning investments and savings – including plans for specified objectives such as the provision of school fees.
- Planning for financial protection – for example, life assurance; insurance against ill health; private medical fees insurance.
- Planning to minimise inheritance tax – an analysis of potential inheritance tax problems and their solutions.
- Planning for corporate financial needs – advice about corporate financial planning issues including ‘key man’ insurance and shareholder protection.
Planning and implementing an effiective investment strategy for the trustees of corporate pension schemes.
Our sister company, SPM Employee Benefits Limited, also provides advice on group pensions and employee benefits.
Effective financial consultancy depends on having a full appreciation of individual circumstances and the commitment to work with a client year after year, where necessary, to ensure that plans are carried through to maturity or revised in good time if circumstances change.
We encourage clients to review their affairs with us at least annually, and more often if employment, income or family circumstances change throughout the year, or if their attitude to investment risk has changed.
We always strive to build long term business relationships rather than simply cater for immediate needs. Please call us on 020 7537 6930 to obtain a Confidential Financial Questionnaire, to arrange a meeting or to discuss your financial circumstances.